Hiking the narrows and #tweeting in my head.
Tweets I would have posted if I had reception while hiking the narrows in Zion.
1. This is hilarious
2. My back hurts.
3. Adjusted straps, now my
Legs hurt instead.
4. The wet feet at the start was a tease
5. All this was created by water eroding it? And to think for years I
trusted water enough to put it in my mouth. #nomore
6. Had a river bath
7. Freeze dried meals. #delicious. #inbackwardsland
8. I can hear rob snoring over the river and my earplugs.
9. The stars look pretty #highlight
10. Spider right where my head is #lowlight
11. Woke up
12. Apparently we’re over half way and this should take us 5 hours.
13. But we arranged to meet our friend in 2 hours. Rob seems optimistic
14. I’m singing full length albums that I know to pass the time and forget the pain
15. Isaac keeps telling me we are getting close.
16. The more he says it the less I trust him
17. I’m literally going as fast as I can go now. And it’s very slow.
19. It took 7 hours.
20. Trail mix for the win.